Answer all the questions.
- How are you? How is the class going?
- Are you reading other group’s blogs? There are 20 of them so I don’t blame you if you don’t spend over an hour to read everything other people write. But actually it might be a good idea to take a look at them. Sometimes, they explain things in a way that clicks for you or it may be nice to find out that there are other people sharing your experiences. You are not alone.
- Have you started on working Project Checkpoint 2? Have you read the instructions/expectations under Checkpoint 2 item on the Weekly Planner?
- We finished our discussion about systems of linear equations, vectors in R^n, matrix equations etc. How do you feel about these topics? Starting next week, we will do an abstract version of everything we have done so far. You must have a good understanding of the material we covered to be able to handle what we will see. I do not mean to be scary here. But reach out if you are having difficulties.
- Name three things you think you learned well this week in linear algebra.
- Name two topics you think you are still having troubles with.