Answer each question. It is up to you how much you would like to answer. You can give a one sentence answer or three paragraphs. Please write full sentences. The first six questions should not take you more than 10 minutes to write down. In the past, I have heard that some people stress over this. I am sorry for this. I am not expecting too too much in the first 6 questions.
- Who are you? Introduce yourself.
- Have you met all your group members? Do you know their names?
- Choose a name for your group.
- How was the first two weeks of classes? (General)
- How is this class going?
- What is the most challenging thing that we covered so far? (You can say you understood everything clearly, if nothing comes to mind).
- What are two things you feel like you have learned?
- In Sec002, we called an inconsistent system a Conner system. Find an alternative name for an inconsistent system other than a Conner system (ex: NSS - no solution system or sad system etc.) Be creative and shortly explain why you chose your alternative name.
- Find alternative names for pivot variables, free variables, echelon form. Explain your reason for choosing the alternative name.