I am a PhD candidate at the University of Toronto and I work with Ilia Binder. My research interests lie around probability and stochastic processes such as Brownian motion, statistical mechanics and Schramm-Loewner evolution (SLE). In particular, I work on problems related to the rate of convergence of certain models to SLE.
You can contact me at
If you prefer writing letters, you can send them to
- Department of Mathematics
University of Toronto
40 St. George Street, Room 6290
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 2E4
It is possible that we met before.
You may be my classmate. I was:
- at University of Regina between 2008 and 2013 where I received my degree in Mathematics and also my degree in Statistics,
- at University of Geneva between 2015 and 2016 for the Master Class in Planar Statistical Physics,
- at University of Toronto since 2013.
You may be my conferencemate. I was:
- at Canadian Undergraduate Mathematics Conference, University of British Columbia (2012),
- at Women in math summer school, University of Waterloo (August 2012),
- at Canadian Undergraduate Mathematics Conference, Universite de Montreal (2013),
- at Chicago summer school in analysis, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL (June 2014).
- at Summer school in SLE, conformal welding, and random planar maps, UCLA, Lake
- at Master Class in Planar Statistical Physics, University of Geneva, Switzerland (September 2015-June 2016),
- at Conference on Schramm-Loewner Evolution and Gaussian Free Field, ETH Institute, Zurich, Switzerland (January 2016)
- at Workshop on Statistical Mechanics in Les Diablerets, Switzerland (February 2016),
- at Conference on Topics in Geometric Function Theory in Les Diablerets, Switzerland (February 2018),
- at EMS-IAMP Summer School in Mathematical Physics in Ischia (June 2018),
You may be my studentmate. I was:
- an instructor for MAT135/MAT136 in 2018-2019,
- the course coordinator for MAT237 in Summer 2018,
- a course coordinator for MAT334 in Summer 2017 and Fall 2017,
- a teaching assistant for MAT135, 136, 188, 223, 224, 237 ...
I am an instructor for MAT135/MAT136 in Fall 2018 / Winter 2019. Aside from my teaching duties, my role in the teaching team is Teaching Assistant Development.
- the course coordinator for MAT237 in Summer 2018.
- the course coordinator for MAT334 in Summer 2017 and Fall 2017.
- the head teaching assistant for MAT136 in Winter 2018.
- a teaching assistant for MAT135, 136, 188, 223, 224, 237.